Welcome to Adat Chaverim
We at Adat Chaverim, a Reform Jewish Congregation and a “community of friends” are dedicated to:
- Living by the enduring principles of Torah and Reform Judaism,
- Developing relationships with God through education, study and communal worship,
- Supporting individuals and families in their diversity to ensure the continuity of the Jewish People,
- Caring for each other, our North Texas community and the State of Israel, and
- Furthering tikkun olam, the healing of the world.
The monthly newsletter for the members and friends of Adat Chaverim. Read about our wonderful children becoming B’nai Mitzvah, be inspired by words from this month’s Torah portions, and stay up-to-date with Religious School news and news from the ‘Hoods
The Journey to our New Home
Give! Act! Join!